Highlights 2020 Caribbean Multihull Challenge
We have now put the finishing touches on the 2020 CMC Notice of Race and arranged for a new supplier (Yacht Scoring) for online entries and for calculating finish times. To register or go to the Notice of Race click here.
Highlights for 2020:
1. Registration, Skipper’s meeting, and Welcome party at the SMYC
2. Friday racing begins and ends in Simpson Bay with prize giving and after race party at Port De Plaisance (Special dockage rates available for CMC entrants).
3. Saturday racing begins in Simpson Bay and ends in Grand Case on French side. Beach games, after race party, prize giving at Captain Frenchy’s and at Rainbow Beach Café, (Water taxi service available for racers choosing to spend Saturday night in Grand Case).
4. Sunday racing begins in Grand Case and ends in Simpson Bay. After race festivities and prize giving again at the SMYC.
5. As a special feature of 2020, yachts that enter the CMC and the 40th St Maarten Heineken Regatta (5 to 8 March) will be eligible to win a watch from ORIS via having a combined winning score.
6. Saturday in Grand Case will be special; from a glorious buffet dinner at Rainbow to an after/after party at the Blue Martini down the street.
There is lots more, so enter now and watch your event email.
See you in February!